Thursday 8 November 2012

Get your bag Organised

At one point or another we have experienced that embarrassing moment when we are desperately searching for our mobile phones in our bags at a public function or in a public service vehicle and in spite of our best effort we cannot find it! I think there is some conspiracy between my phone and my bag because as soon as I get a hold of it after my frantic search, it stops ringing! Well at least I THOUGHT that in the past, what I like to describe as DBO (Days before organiser)

Between our lip gloss, mobile, wallet, keys, comb, wet wipes, tissues etc we might as well be operating a supermarket out of our bags. 

Keeping the contents of your bag neat can be much simpler than you think by using the bag organizer and whats more, once your bag is organized it allows you to switch easily from one bag to another. The Toteall Bag Organiser has compartments for your pens, makeup, mobile phone, cheque book etc.

It  is available at Kshs 1500 in two colours, BOLD RED and RADIANT BLUE each measuring 32x15x12cm and made from microfiber material. Contact us today and make your order.










No comments:

Post a Comment